Bathroom Trends in 2021
Trend #1: Marble moments
- Interior Design Specialist at Drench states:“After spending so much time inside this year, it’s no wonder Brits want to make their home a haven. So, we do expect in 2021 Brits will be making their home luxurious as possible, with marble in the bathroom being the perfect antidote. You could go super sleek with marble and opt for a monochrome look. Or why not try making a statement with gold details that perfectly harmonise with neutral marble?”
- Of course, marble is classic and very traditional material in general and it make any bathroom look elegant and will compliment the rest of the details
- Sales statistics showing that marble increased by 366%
Trend #2: Back to nature
- From the start of pandemic people started to value outdoor spaces more than ever before. Natural feeling and natural materials been exported as well to the indoor spaces, to make your home calm and safe space, especially bathroom. During last few years we all learnt how self care and rest is important and bathroom is definitely a place to go to recharge your batteries.
- Sales statistics showing that natural wood elements have increased by 197%, and waterfall taps by 77%.
Trend #3: Classic black
- Despite the fact that black features tendencies emerged a few years ago, it seems that social media made it even more popular.
- This year it is very popular to mix black with 2021 most popular bathroom colour – pink. However, if pink looks too soft and girl, black looks great with pretty much any colours.
- Sales for black accessories and fixtures have seen a 123% growth in sales in 2020.
Trend #4: Brass glam
- If you are not the fan of black features – brass is new big bathroom trend in 2021. Not only does brass add an immediate warmth to cold bathrooms, but it’s the perfect complement to both the marble bathroom trend and industrial.
- Sales for brushed brass showers have increased by 160% in 2020. What’s more, searches for brass radiators have increased by a staggering 1,100% proving that even your heating can be hot on trend.
Trend #5: Industrial
- Dominic Lees-Bell states, “We expect to see concrete to be a huge trend that fits right into the industrial aesthetic. Industrial taps are an excellent way to get an instantly cool look. They are right on trend too, with a massive 400% increase in searches on our site. Or you could team concrete vanity units against a backdrop of a crisp white wall.”
Statistics: The term ‘industrial’ gained a 58% rise in searches in 2020.